Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.010 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 275,009 MT (€3,928) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)