Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03287 MZN / COP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 249,824 MT (COL$7,599,866) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)