Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.268 MZN / ZAR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 232,463 MT (R 54,465) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)