Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.615 MZN / RON
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 445,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 204,845 MT (14,016 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 130,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)