Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.230 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 315,327 MT ($5,067) in Boulder, Colorado.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)