Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.605 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 40% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 449,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 268,515 MT (€3,914) in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)