Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.296 MZN / PLN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 439,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 197,066 MT (12,093 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regina costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)