Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.875 MZN / INR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 171,735 MT (₨196,265) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)