Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.553 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 35% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 306,550 MT (€4,407) in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $8,278 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamilton costs C$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Gallen costs CHF 22 (about 2 hours ago)