Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17207 MZN / NGN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 429,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 197,203 MT (1,146,073 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 130,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)