Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00439 MZN / IDR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 455,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 205,951 MT (Rp 46,940,538) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)