Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.518 MZN / DZD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 51% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 408,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 201,220 MT (388,439 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sincelejo costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)