Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.290 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 318,074 MT ($5,106) in Baltimore, Maryland.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,751 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 6 hours ago)