Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.156 MZN / AZN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 419,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 184,094 MT (4,955 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)