Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.875 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 47% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 259,328 MT (€3,765) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)