Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.890 MZN / NZD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 28% more expensive than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 519,515 MT (NZ$13,024) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 2 hours ago)