Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.927 MZN / EGP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 424,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 154,144 MT (E£ 39,252) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)