Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.590 MZN / RON
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 213,320 MT (14,621 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)