Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.080 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 444,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 188,007 MT (R$ 12,467) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 45元 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)