Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.564 MZN / TRY
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 211,291 MT (20,002TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)