Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.292 MZN / MXN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 198,997 MT (Mex$ 60,446) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guatemala City costs Q2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Meknes costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)