Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.830 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 25,856 ฿ (5,353元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)