Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42769 THB / INR
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 23,349 ฿ (₨54,595) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)