Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.869 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 26% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 30,355 ฿ (6,235元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 3 hours ago)