Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00219 THB / IDR
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 26,126 ฿ (Rp 11,930,091) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 9 hours ago)