Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.681 THB / EUR
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 41,294 ฿ (€1,096) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)