Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.802 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 79% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 41,281 ฿ (8,597元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)