Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28842 THB / JPY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 36,929 ฿ (¥128,038) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santander costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)