Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.538 THB / BOB
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 23,303 ฿ ($b5,135) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)