Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Chumphon, Thailand
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33453 THB / ARS *
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon you would need to make just about 22,363 ฿ (ARS $66,851) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)