Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.918 THB / BRL
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 21,357 ฿ (R$ 3,609) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)