Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28743 THB / JPY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 32,362 ฿ (¥112,589) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)