Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Chumphon, Thailand
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33453 THB / ARS *
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is about the same as in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 ฿ in Chumphon you would need to make just about 24,063 ฿ (ARS $71,933) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)