Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.614 THB / EUR
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 37,194 ฿ (€989) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)