Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.565 THB / EUR
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 32,831 ฿ (€874) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)