Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28676 THB / JPY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 36,247 ฿ (¥126,402) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)