Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28752 THB / JPY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 30,770 ฿ (¥107,021) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 4 hours ago)