Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.802 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 29,082 ฿ (6,057元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)