Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Chumphon, Thailand
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,896 prices entered by 723 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33294 THB / ARS *
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon you would need to make just about 23,561 ฿ (ARS $70,767) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)