Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02149 THB / IQD
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 26,605 ฿ (1,237,910 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 ฿ in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thanjavur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)