Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Chumphon, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.002 THB / EGP
Do you live in Chumphon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Chumphon (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 ฿ in Chumphon you would need to make just about 20,457 ฿ (E£ 10,218) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmedabad costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)