Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 NZD / LYD *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,973 (7,031 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)