Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.891 NZD / BAM
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,399 (4,936KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)