Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05198 NZD / TWD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 32% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,714 (129,157 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)