Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02486 NZD / RUB
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,724 (руб 230,270) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)