Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.738 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,537 (€3,761) in Vigo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)