Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.765 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,759 (€4,397) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)