Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16298 NZD / SEK
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,629 (52,945 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)