Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.732 NZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 597 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)