Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.889 NZD / BAM
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,600 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,150 (4,669KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Asunción costs 250,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)